twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Turning Point

Yeah the last two blogs may have shown me that it was a complete failure, but it never will become an obstacle for me to keep administering, writing or whatsoever'verb' involve in managing
a blog.
Why do I need to manage a blog so much?
1.Trend??
due to globalization,the era of telecommunications has been augmented to the other level, where all informations can be gathered in a fractions of seconds, making new friends,
Blog seems to be very important for every person in this world.NAHHHH.. Not at all.
2................. 


         Well actually the reason why I crave for a blog badly is to actually evpressed my ideas and inner thoughts in a form of word. First, blogs reflects my own identity and style of thinkings.
It is not for me to brag about my accomplishmets ang my success,but to depict what have I done, what is wrong and what is right so at the end of a post I want to elevate me, myself to another level.


            Second blog is a platform for me to start the search for vast knowledges. Yeah I know, writing a blog will not actually can give me the ability to download massive information in a jiffy. But I believe that 
writing a post will become a catalyst for me to make a searh for 'somethings' particularyly, and last but not least blog is a suitable 'bridge' to allow me to connect with my family, it can become my virtual journal
to explain and to share what is MISR, what inside it, the temptations, foooood and most importantly to project to them WHO is me PRESENT and FUTURE. Insya ALLAH.

SO why is it worth investing your time doing all of this in a hope to achieve the aim that I depicted earlier?

The past 24th january has become a significant day for me to remember. I am now 19 years old. Like my friend(HANIS HAFIZAH) said, it is the last year that we will spent as'remaja belasan tahun'
Will  I be the same old-same old IQBAL. Or will I change into a another me, or it still the same old only with improved identity,  more confident and more mature IQBAL and maybe one day when I go back to MALAYSIA with 
major Improvement upon myself and will be acknowledged as a more reliable person. or maybe there will be some conflict with another me, but I don't care, LIFE IS WORTH AN ADVENTURE. I am still young and this is the time where
I need to improve myself. Problems and adversity? shall not become a setbacks for I will take every challenge required to improve myself.

'If there is a mountain I will conquer it, if it is an ocean I will swim through and if it is a wall I will crush cause I am now a fighter for my dream.  

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment