Happy birthday!!!. Happy 20th birthday.
How was it your feeling turning 20. An officially young adult. One more year and I am eligible to do everything.
It shall be surprising this year as tomorrow always lies in a mystery we can never solve it until it reveals by itself. I am 20 now and I must change. I have too for every second in our life. Reflecting, repairing and remotivating to be a better person. As definition of better remains different in the heart of beholder, I stand strong firmly with my life basis Al-Quran and Sunnah.
Thank you so much to everyone who wish me this day. It is very beautiful and heartening. Personally I felt touched and not to mention embarrassed(=P) to whom who wish me. Thank you very much and I hope you guys will have a better life.
I am 20 the second that I get a very important call from myfriend in the first second of 24th January. Is this a trial by HIM?. And of course it is and I pray and hope for YOUR wisdom and strength.
I am 20 but still like before always trying too hard to understand until I miss a very important part in being a friend which is joy. Dear me, don’t push yourself too hard as the joyness in friendship lies in our own feeling of joy with the others not by trying to be another person. As we human are too weak to control what people think and what is in their mind. It is enough to feel sincere in every action that we make.
I am 20 and I want to be a better MAN. A better SON, A better brother, A better FRIEND and a better SLAVE. Wishing myself all the best in all my doings and hoping that what ecer I do I always in the veil of ALLAH.
p/s: Thank you to Munawwir. Talhah, Luqman, Busyoiri, Khairul, Syahid, Ahmad, Adib, Hilmi, Izwan, and of course Busyoiri.
If you want to correct anything I am pleased to hear and rectify. Your help is welcomed.


No comments:
Post a Comment