twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Taken but for Granted.

 It took countless thinking to make this title sounds right. I am fully opened to any criticism. If I am wrong you are pleased to knock me out of the trance.

 Things that revolve around us never meant for coincidence nor pointless. For every things that happens there must be reason, for every happiness there must a message and no matter how harsh the adversity strikes you will never traverse it for nothing.

 What happen to me right now is quite a dilemma. I cannot project my focus point to any part of my work. Part of me predominates the other.

 We may happen to stumble upon the challenge in our life. But storms and strong currents make us appreciate what we already have. I have conquered this problem. It is no longer a so-called dilemma but it is a journey of knowing our Creator and me myself as a merciful gift from him.

I started to fit in my new routine. The key is don;t take what happens in front of you for granted. When you are in the lecture focus because it shapes the next few minutes of your life. When you are with friends know them better. When you are in front of computer, use it to make your life better. And most importantly when we in Solat make sure we draw every ounce of our concentration for HIM as He is the One Who Shape our mere WORLD. thank you Allah Alhamdulillah.

Successful indeed are the believers. those who humble themselves in their prayers. (Surah Almu'minuum verse 1-2)

Moral: we always think that we were not given enough joy, space and time in our life. It is absolutely wrong. When we sad, we are able to feel joy. When we feel suffocated we will treasure time and space. and actually when we feel busy that is the time when we realize that world is to small to feel enough. Let's strive for PARADISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment